Located near the main campus of the Cleveland Clinic and in conjunction with participating hotels, Safe Harbor Cleveland provides a Professionals Recovery Track Sober Living Program designed specifically for the struggling professional such as doctors, nurses, attorneys, and other business professionals. This track emphasizes lasting recovery and a safe, sober return to the workplace post-treatment.
- A structured, comfortable sober living environment
- A supportive setting while also providing safety and security for all our residents.
- Relapse Prevention discussions & plans
- Group recovery talks
- Individualized recovery planning for “real life”
- Individual & family recovery services through relationships with our extensive provider network
- Recreational and leisure skills
- Local transportation to treatment, meetings, appointments, gym, stores, etc.
- Volunteer opportunities
- Work out equipment and personal training available through an arrangement with partners of Safe Harbor
- 12 step and non-12 step approaches to recovery
- Introduction to nutritional eating through coordinated efforts with partners of Safe Harbor
- Case management including referrals to PHP/IOP programs and vetted clinicians
- Clinical treatment support provided through coordination with outside providers
- Extensive long-term recovery game plans
Available Referrals to:
- Personal trainer
- Family therapists
- Addiction groups
- Addiction classes
Accommodations will be provided by participating hotels in downtown Cleveland Ohio on or near the main campus of The Cleveland Clinic.
Amenities for participants in the Safe Harbor Cleveland Professionals Recovery Track Program include:
- Private or shared suite options
- Wireless internet access
- Daily housekeeping service
- State of the art exercise facility
- In house laundry/dry cleaning services
Safe Harbor Cleveland will provide transportation to 12 step meetings and local appointments.
Safe Harbor accepts patients coming out of an inpatient treatment program, patients that are actively enrolled in PHP, IOP and other ongoing treatment programs and residents that have been prescribed Suboxone, anti-depressants or other medications by a physician.
The minimum commitment to stay is one week.
The maximum length of stay is dictated by you along with recommendations from your physicians and the Safe Harbor staff.
For more information or to enroll in our Professionals Recovery Track Sober Living Program, call Safe Harbor Cleveland today. We can help.
Phone: (330) 460-0497